Monday, May 9, 2022

It Has Arrived...


The long promised additional tier at The Farm's Patreon has finally arrived!!! With this, you'll get additional content, including solo State of the Union shows wirh Recluse, entries in the "Dispatches..." series, and other materials related to ongoing investigations. There'll be at least two of these per month, but I'll try for more as time permits.

As an added bonus, you'll also get to partake in monthly Zoom parties. I'll be there of course, but I'll strive to have at least one special guest join me for these things. John Brisson of We've Read the Documents, the Penny Royal crew, and some of The Farm's go-to guests are already confirmed to drop by. I'm still working out the format, but tentatively we'll start with a brief discussion between myself and the guest on a topic of interest, then I'll open it up to the community. Ask questions, give me music recommendations, whatever. In true Discordian fashion, these things will be held on the 17th of each month, unless otherwise noted. And yes, they will run from 9:23 PM EST till 11: 23 PM EST. Hail Eris!

To kick things off, Brisson and Billy Ray Valentine will be joining me for The Farm's maiden Zoom gathering. Join us on 5/17 and see what all is in store.

1 comment: