Sunday, May 21, 2017

Recluse on THC




I'm pleased to announce my second ever podcast, this time of The Higherside Chat. Host Greg Carlwood and I discuss a host of topics over the course of almost two hours. The first hour is presently available for free here while the second can be had with a Plus membership. Greg has interviewed many other great researchers including Peter Levenda, Gordon White and Christopher Knowles that have greatly influenced this blog, so do consider it.

The topics for my podcast included the inevitable discussions on esoteric Nazism and the deep politics behind the Trump presidency. Many topics related to my "Fringe" series were also discussed as well as ruminations on The Nine and Roswell.


I hope you guys enjoy. I'm not sure that it was the best discussion I've ever had on these topics. The interview was recorded a few days after Easter weekend, which had prevented me from cramming to the extent I would have liked. Beyond that, I was EXTREMELY nervous when I did the podcast, leading to a few errors on my part. I unfortunately indicated the SRI remote viewing experiments were a part of Project GRILL FLAME at a few points, when they were in fact they were largely separate operations, for instance.

Hopefully I at least sound semi-coherent.:)

I'd also like to take this moment to give a big, heartfelt thank you to the great Christopher Knowles, who suggested me to Greg. I also thanked Chris on the podcast as well, but it needs to be said again as this is a great opportunity for my blog. So thank you so very, very much Chris.

On a final note, I would like to apologize again to the readership for not more promptly responding to your emails and comments. Many of you have left great responses and I am sorry that it has been taking me months at times to respond. I have been very busy of late, but in honesty I'll also been feeling a bit down for the last few months. When I'm in this kind of headspace, it can make me rather anti-social. I have close friends from Florida that I've known for nearly two decades that I've been putting off calling for a few months now, so don't feel short changed.

But I will try my best to get back to all of you. If you left comments several months ago, it is possible I may have already gotten to them, so please check back periodically.

And with that I shall sign off for now dear readers. I hope you guys enjoy the podcast and one final thank you to Greg and Chris for making it possible. Until next time dear readers, stay tuned.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful interview!! Hope you get to do more like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've started pod casts, about to tune in now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am listening to the podcast now, and this is how I found you and your blog. I am looking forward to jumping down your rabbit hole, and getting mind blown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just listened to the podcast, great stuff

    ReplyDelete